Tarboy Tarboy

Professional work!

Everything was so professional that makes me wonder, why do you share it for free? You could earn money for this!! Anyway I am waiting for a game sequel ; ) !!!

Hero of War Hero of War

Who is hero?

Well a war hero is someone who knows for what he is fighting for and he is fighting for the benefit of people who doesn't have benefits! So an American soldier is not a war hero because he doesn't know for what he is fighting for (he things that he is fighting for freedom and democracy but in fact he is fighting in order to steal big companies physical resources from a rich country (like Iraq) ). Actually he is fighting for the benefit of these few fat gentlemens with expensive costumes which have all the benefits! So an American soldier is just a dupe and also all the soldiers of all countries which made offensive wars. The real heroes are the soldiers who are fighting in defensive wars in order to protect their people (which doesn't have any benefits).
Anyway good animation clip! (the animation of the walking soldier with the flag was bad!)

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

memories...

the old good stuff!!! you didn't get 10 because the last boss isn't difficult! IT IS UNFAIR!!!

Transmigration Transmigration

Game or video clip?I don't care, something unique!

I could describe this like an interactive video clip of the piece. The gameplay was very limited and with no purpose but the combination with the music creates something truly unique! The music and the images traveling you and you have the illusion (because of the tiny gameplay) that you have a small control from what is happening.
Good idea and excellent performed!

Orbita Orbita

An amazing normal game!

I have a question: why some people say that this and these kind of games are weird. And they also say that they like them but they scoring with an average point. Is the purpose of the games to travel us to a magic world and make us forget the real world? I think this game creates a very beautiful world and I find it amazing because it make me to want to live in that little planet with the small robot! A game with no killings and blood is not weird. Weird is that the 90 percent of the games has killings and blood.

Largo for Full Orchestra Largo for Full Orchestra

Not bad for 18 years old!

I don't believe that you wrote this for Cubase! I mean it is a different thing to write for a concert with live orchestra and for computer ( nonlive music ). Well if I compare you with the composers that they are in this site I give 10. If I compare you with the cinematic composers I give you 7. If I compare you with the students composers that they are studying composition around the world I will give you 3. If I compare you with the greatest composers of all time I will give you 0. So the average score is 5! I suggest you to hear more modern composers ( if you like ) like Stravinsky, Bartok, Ligety, Xenakis

Winterwind-NS responds:

I think Simon's review (3 above) pretty much covered everything I would've wanted to say.

Queen of the Night Queen of the Night

It was something!

I like the fact that you don't follow any patterns. You should continue in that direction in order to establish your personal style. You should also listen to others people work (the artist that you like) and steal the things that you like in them. But in any case you should try to do your own things (experimentation will help you a lot!). I suggest you in the next pieces to draw a ''line'' in the piece, to have a direction. For example for one sound to a second and then back to the first. Don't afraid to use sounds that you already used before in the piece. Good luck!